Why Use an AC Servo System?
The SureServo servo systems provide the highest possible level of performance for precise control of position, velocity, and torque. Compared to lower cost stepping systems, the SureServo products provide:
SureServo™ Family: The SureServo family is designed for flexibility and quick implementation. SureServo drives accept a wide range of command sources:
- More torque at higher speeds (up to 5,000 rpm)
- Broader range of power (up to 3kW)
- Higher response with closed-loop control (high hit rate without stalling or lost position)
For configuration, tuning and diagnostics:
- Built-in motion controller w/preset position, velocity or torque
- Select presets with switch inputs and/or the multi-drop Modbus serial interface
- Position commands with “pulse and direction” or “count up and down” format
- Analogue voltage Velocity or Torque command
- Encoder follower
Adapt to diverse applications with configurable I/O, including:
- use the drive’s integrated keypad /display
- or take advantage of the free SureServo Pro™ PC-based software.
- Tune the system easily with adaptive auto-tuning selections or a manual mode.
- eight digital inputs,
- five digital outputs,
- two analogue monitors
- and a scalable encoder output.