SOLOTM is a single loop dual output temperature controller / process controller that can control both heating and cooling simultaneously. Their low-cost makes them also ideal for display only applications.
- 1/32 DIN, 1/16 DIN, 1/8 DIN, or 1/4 DIN panel sizes available
- Four types of control modes: PID, ON/OFF, Ramp / Soak and Manual.
- Available outputs include relay, voltage pulse, current, and linear voltage (depending upon controller model)
- Up to three alarm outputs available (The SL4824 series supports only one)
- Seventeen alarm types available in the initial setting mode
- Accepts thermocouple, RTD, or analog inputs
- Built in RS-485 interface using Modbus slave (ASCII or RTU) communication protocol
FC series and Universal signal conditioners are the perfect solution for converting process, temperature and other electrical signals into voltage or current signals for transmission or input to a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller). The FC series signal conditioners offer 1500V isolation between the input and output to help eliminate electrical noise. Universal signal conditioners provide isolation and accept milliamps, volts, RTD, thermocouple or potentiometer inputs. These AutomationDirect supplied signal conditioners are ideal for use with PLCs, loop controllers, digital displays and any other applications requiring an isolated or analog signal.