The ATLAS series of industrial LCD monitors
Offer outstanding quality and value in a ruggedized package and at low competitive prices. Compact size and shallow mounting depth makes ATLAS flat panel monitors ideal for installation in harsh environments and for many factory automation applications.
- Three sizes (15”, 17”, and 19”) are available in these NEMA sealed panel mounted displays and all are available with 5-wire Analog Resistive touch screen monitors.
- All versions have built-in 100-240 VAC input power supplies, NEMA 4/4x/12 panel mountable front panels, and are less than 2.75” deep when panel mounted.
- All have Analog Video (VGA) connections and provide USB or RS-232 connection for touch screen monitor versions. The 17” and 19” industrial LCD monitors additionally have Digital Video Inputs (DVI).
- The entire series is UL/cUL listed, complies with European CE and RoHS requirements, and is UL approved for Class I and II, Division 2 hazardous locations.
- Non-touch or 5-wire analog resistive touch screen
- UL 508 and UL 1604 listed for Hazardous Locations: Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D and Class II, Division 2, Groups F and G
- NEMA 4/4X/12 front bezel
- RoHS Compliant
- Integral 100-240 VAC power supply
- Simplified installation with no studs
- VESA compliant - all modes up to SXGA, 16 million colors
- 2-Year warranty