T1E series of thin-finger wiring duct
Made of rigid PVC and carries a UL 94V-0 flammability rating. All our industrial wiring duct comes complete with duct cover. Replacement duct covers can be purchased separately.
All duct is sold in 2m lengths in convenient multi-piece packages or by the piece. A single piece package is denoted by the part number suffix -1, otherwise a case will be delivered. Case size depends on the wire duct size. Wire duct is sold complete with covers; gray or white replacement duct covers can be purchased separately. Colour is denoted in T1E series part numbers by the suffix G for light gray, W for white.
- Thin finger design for compact wiring configurations
- Provided with standard mounting holes
- Rounded, burr-free edges will not cut installers’ hands or wiring insulation
- Non-slip cover
- Narrow thin finger design is compatible with thinner screwless terminal blocks
- Flush cover design holds 10 - 12 percent more wires than traditional designs
- Restricted slot design retains wires in slot for fast, easy wire installation or removal
- Two predetermined break lines, one for breaking off and removal of sidewall finger segments only, and another for removal of sidewall finger and base segments
- Patented recess boss for rapid mounting of components