Miniature Ultrasonic Sensors - UHZ Series
The UHZ series of miniature ultrasonic sensors includes four models of rectangular through-beam units specifically designed for applications with limited mounting space. UHZ ultrasonic proximity sensors are ideal for applications in which the sensed object is made of clear, transparent or varying surface color materials. You can standardize on one sensor for many materials, without any extra setup or sensing concerns.
With two pre-drilled mounting holes, the UHZ units can be surface mounted more easily than traditional 18 mm or 30 mm threaded tubular designs.
- 300mm sensing distance, with no dead zone at close range.
- Sensing Beam angle - 15o
- Switch Frequency - 150Hz
- Response time - 1ms
- LED status indicator
- 18-30 VDC powerede, with short circuit, over voltage, and reverse polarity protection
- IEC IP67 protection rating
- 30 x 20mm rectangular body in miniature plastic housing
- NPN (sink) and PNP (source) 3-wire models - with NO or NC Output
- 2-meter axial cable
- Data Sheet (330kb)