NEC Class 2 Compliant Power Supplies with 5 VDC, 12 VDC or 24 VDC adjustable outputs
The RHINO PSC series NEC Class 2 power supplies are plastic low-profile housed switching supplies available in 5V, 12V and 24 VDC with adjustable outputs.
- The RHINO PSC series is both UL508 listed for demanding industrial applications and UL1310 recognized for NEC Class 2 compliance in industrial, commercial and residential applications.
- There are 8 NEC Class 2 power supply models with power ratings from 12W to 90W.
- All Class 2 power units have an integral DIN rail mounting adapter and feature universal 85 to 264 VAC input voltage, adjustable DC output, DC-OK LED indication, and output current limitation.
- The RHINO PSC series of Class 2 switching power supplies provide tightly regulated output voltage for sensitive loads in industrial, commercial and residential environments.
- The plastic housing of these UL1310 class 2 power supplies is lightweight and low-profile, designed to fit in shallow depth control panels often used in the building automation industry. Screw terminals are provided for simple and speedy wiring terminations.
- Low-profile housing - only 2.15 inches (55mm) deep (MCB form factor)
- 5 VDC, 12DVC and 24 VDC adjustable outputs
- Output power ratings from 12 to 90W
- Integral DIN rail mounting adapter, if a DIN rail power supply is required
- Universal input voltage range 85VAC-264VAC
- Tight output voltage regulation
- DC-OK LED indication
- UL508 Listed, UL1310 Recognized for NEC Class 2 compliance
- CE compliant, RoHS compliant
- 3-year product warranty