New! ... Bi-Metal Dial Thermometers (3 & 5 Inch Dials)
Monitoring and controlling temperature is essential in a variety of process and industrial automation applications. AutomationDirects ProSense line offers temperature switches, temperature sensors, bi-metal dial thermometers, PT100 RTD probes, analog temperature transmitters and thermowells that provide accurate and reliable measurement and feedback in temperature control and monitoring applications.
These industrial temperature thermometers are also referred to as: probe thermometers, water thermometers, Celsius thermometers, Fahrenheit thermometers, dial thermometers, dry thermometers, bimetal thermometers, bimetallic thermometers, water temperature thermometers or analog thermometers.
- General purpose 3" dial and 5" dial, 304 stainless steel thermometers
- Bi-metallic sensing element for reliable readings
- Back mount (3" dial) or adjustable angle (5" dial) with 1/2" NPT connection
- Stainless steel case and stainless steel stem
- Probe thermometers: welded stem length from 2.5" to 9"
- Dual scale thermometers: Fahrenheit °F / Celsius °C
- 4 temperature ranges
- +/- 1% accuracy
- Anti-parallax dial that reduces operator reading errors
- Re-zero adjustment screws
- Functional for up to 125 psi (without a thermowell)
- Optional thermowells to avoid process disruption, or for higher psi applications
- Environmentally friendly: Mercury free!
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- 5 year warranty
- Typical Applications: Industrial process temperature measurement, hot/chilled water lines, boilers, HVAC, food processing, wastewater and OEM.