ProSense Bourdon Tube Sensing Dial Pressure Gauges
ProSense mechanical dial pressure gauges are available in a variety of configurations for displaying pressure readings in most pneumatic, hydraulic, HVAC, plumbing, industrial and commercial applications. These high quality pressure gauges use Bourdon tube sensing elements and do not require any external power sources to operate other than the media being sensed. Black steel case models are IP52 rated with brass wetted parts. Stainless steel case models are IP65 rated with either brass or stainless wetted parts.
These general purpose industrial pressure gauges come with a 5 year warranty and can be used as vacuum gauges, air pressure gauges, PSI gauges, water pressure gauges, gas pressure gauges or for many other applications. ProSense pressure gauges are suitable for use with plumbing, heating, air conditioning, pneumatic equipment, hydraulic presses, water tanks, air compressors, pumps, machinery and motors in harsh environments.
- Pressure gauge cases are available in durable steel or stainless steel and in either dry or liquid filled models.
- Liquid filled gauges dampen the effects of vibration and pulsations to reduce needle fluctuation.
- Brass wetted parts are suitable for air, oil, or water pressure gauge applications.
- Stainless steel wetted parts are suitable for use in pressure gauge applications involving corrosive materials.
- Dual marked gauge dial faces (psi/kPa or inHg/kPa) are available in pressure ranges from vacuum (0 pressure) up to 6000 psi.
- Center back mount or lower stem mount pressure connection versions are available.