PSD series electronic pressure switches are ideal alternatives to mechanical piston pressure switches for hydraulic, pneumatic or vacuum pressure sensing applications.
- The PSD sensor features a gas-tight measuring cell that reliably detects gas pressure and liquid pressure.
- The switch detects pressure ranges up to 5800 psi (400 bar).
- The one-piece welded measuring cell is capable of over 50 million switching cycles.
- Mechanical adjustment dials rotate quickly to establish the setpoint and resetpoint.
- The sensor is adjustable without system pressure and supply voltage and does not require calibration.
These pressure transmitters are also sometimes referred to as pressure transducers or vacuum transducers.
- The PTD series of compact pressure transmitters with ceramic sensing element provide an analog output for reliable pressure indication. These pressure transmitters offer quick installation and easy setup.
- The ProSense SPT25 pressure transmitter series is engineered to meet many industrial, commercial, and OEM pressure measurement applications. The all stainless steel welded thin film sensing element provides very fast response time and is compatible with many different media sensing applications.
|Differential Pressure Transmitters|
The ProSense differential pressure transmitter DPTA Series is precision engineered for accurate low differential pressure measurement of air and non-condensing, non-corrosive gases in industrial, commercial, and OEM applications.
- Highly stable capacitive sensing element
- Positive, negative, and bi-directional pressure measurement
- Pressure ranges from 0.1 to 25 inches of water column
- Rugged ABS housing capable of DIN rail or panel mounting, LED loop power status indicator
Designed for air, non-corrosive gas and non-flammable gas applications, these small (1.2" by 1.2" by 1.7" deep) digital pressure switches/ pressure transmitters have a 3-color LCD display and provide two digital outputs and one analog output. ( NOT suitable for liquid applications).
* Two digital outputs (NPN or PNP) which may be set individually and a 4-20 mA analog output
* Two vacuum to pressure ranges (-14.5 to 14.5 psi and -14.5 to 145 psi)
* Digital pressure control with 3-color digital LCD display
|Dial Pressure Gauges|
- Pressure gauge cases are available in durable steel or stainless steel and in either dry or liquid filled models.
- Liquid filled gauges dampen the effects of vibration and pulsations to reduce needle fluctuation.
- Brass wetted parts are suitable for air, oil, or water pressure gauge applications.
- Stainless steel wetted parts are suitable for use in pressure gauge applications involving corrosive materials
|Cable & Accessories|
Accessories include the PSD-PV plastic cover for PSD pressure switches and M12 type connector cables for each of the ProSense pressure sensors.