Automation Power Line Filters (APF)
These powerline filters (APF Series) are high-performance surge filters designed to protect electronic loads from surges, transients and to provide a noise filter.
APF Series power filter/ noise filter features include:
- The APF power filters divert these disturbances away from the load with a low impedance path to ground.
- This compact noise filter unit is ideal for programmable logic controllers (PLCs), industrial PCs, robotics, and other industrial automation equipment.
- DIN rail mounting makes these EMI filters easy to install in a control cabinet or OEM application.
- 120 V or 230 VAC input voltage, single phase
- One, three and five amp models
- 50 Hz/ 60 Hz operation
- Protection modes - L-N, L-G, N-G
- Five-year product warranty
Three levels of protection:
1. Suppressors shunt high energy surges to ground
2. LC filter provides noise and voltage clamping
3. Bi-directional protection stops voltage surges and noise traveling upstream or downstream through the AP.