|GS2 Drive Units|
GS2 series - all of the features of our GS1 AC drives plus dynamic braking, PID and a removable keypad.
- 0.18kw (0.25hp) to 0.75kw (1hp) 115 VAC single-phase
- 0.37kw (0.5hp) to 5.5kw (7.5hp) 230 VAC
- 0.75kw (1hp) to 7.5kw (10hp) 460 VAC
- 0.75kw (1hp) to 7.5kw (10hp) 575 VAC
|GS2 Input Fuse Kits & Spare Fuses|
Circuit protection devices are essential to prevent costly damage to your AC drive application equipment.
- Fuses and fuse kits are available for GS2 AC drives.
- Replacement fuses are also available.
|GS2 Braking Resistors|
Braking resistors are used to increase the control torque of the AC drive, for frequently repeated ON-OFF cycles of the AC drive, or for decelerating a load with large inertia.
|GS2 EMI / RF Filters|
- Input EMI filters reduce electromagnetic interference or noise on the input side of the AC drive.
- They are required for CE compliance and recommended for installations prone to or sensitive to electromagnetic interference.
- RF filters reduce the radio frequency interference or noise on the input or output side of the inverter.