Fuji Molded Case Circuit Breakers are more compact than other breakers so control panels take up less space. Conforms to all Worldwide standards, including UL / cULus / IEC / CE Marked / JIS / CCC .
- Suitable for feeder and branch circuits
- 5 Frame sizes, rated current of 15 to 800A, Max 600V
- Standard type and high-interrupting capacities are available in identically sized industrial breakers
- Shunt Trip, Undervoltage Release and other accessories are available
- Auxiliary Switch and Shunt Trip breakers can be installed in the field
|Fuses / Holders / Blocks|
The Edison line of fuse products includes a wide variety of electrical fuses and accessories. Edison Fuse is a subsidiary of Cooper Industries, the worldwide leader in circuit protection.
- New! ... High speed Class J drive fuses
- Extremely fast acting Class T current limiting fuses
- Current limiting: Class CC, J, RK
- General purpose: Class M Midget and Small Dimension
- Slow blow fuses: Time delay fuses
- Electronic fuses
WMZT miniature circuit breakers offer optimum and efficient short-circuit protection for feeder, branch and control circuits up to 40 amps.
- Available with UL 489 C or D trip
- Circuit breakers are current limiting - interrupts fault currents within 1/2 cycle
- DIN-rail mount; branch and feeder circuit applications
- Field mountable accessories are available
|Terminal Block Breakers|
DN-FE series terminal block sockets accept separately available circuit disconnects or supplementary protectors.
- EURO series mini single-pole UL 1077 supplementary protector breakers (DN-SUPP-xx), UL, CSA and VDE agency approvals
- Disconnect Blade (DN-DIS-BLADE)
- The DN-FE blocks are available either with or without a trip indicating LED
WMZS Supplementary Circuit Protectors are used to provide overcurrent protection where branch protection (for example, UL 489 MCCB) is already provided or not required. These supplementary circuit breaker units can be installed as a component within, or as a part of an appliance or a piece of electrical equipment. B Curve, C Curve and D Curve protection levels are offered.
- Ideal replacements for fuses that are applied as a supplementary protector, i.e. in addition to branch protection (if required)
- 35 mm DIN-rail mountable, utilizing spring clips
- Standard protectors, recognized by UL and CSA under UL 1077 and CSA 22.2
- CE marked in accordance with Low Voltage Directive (LVD) (2006/95/EC)