Single and Double Foot Switches with ABS Plastic or Die-Cast Aluminum Foot Guards
Choose these foot switch pedals for footswitch operated machines such as shearing machines, spinning machines, spinning lathes, machine tools, wrapping machines, riveting machines, riveting presses, etc.. AutomationDirect stocks foot switches in free movement, foot switch locked in neutral position and maintained low position operational formats.
- Free movement, momentary actuating pedal Freely moving pedal - contact position follows pedal movement; actuated when the pedal is pushed down, released when pedal is released.
- Safety anti trip, free movement, momentary actuating pedal Operator must insert foot, pushing lever forward to actuate pedal. Then, same operation as free movement.
- Free movement, maintained actuating pedal Once pedal is pressed down, lock mechanism holds it in place. Operator must insert foot to disengage lock and release pedal.
- Plastic unit materials: Base, cover and pedal of shock-resistant ABS plastic
- Aluminum unit materials: Base and pedal of shock-resistant ABS plastic; cover of die-cast aluminum
- All foot switches have heavy duty ABS plastic bases with 4 skid proof pads per base
- Double foot switches include a 16-inch carrying rod
- Normally open and normally closed contacts with snap action or slow action
- Operating (ambient) air temperature: – 10 to + 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
- Degree of Protection: IP65
- Standards: IEC 947-5-1
- Certifications - Approvals: UL/CUL file E191072, CE
- Shearing machines
- Spinning machines
- Spinning lathes
- Machine tools
- Wrapping machines
- Riveting machines
- Riveting presses