Expansion I/O using option modules
Add up to 100 more discrete I/O points to the DL06 by installing an option module. Choose from twelve different discrete modules, including DC in, AC in DC out, DC in/out, and relay out.
Further details are available below:What type of discrete (ON/OFF) control can the DL05 handle?
- Panel mount and DIN-rail mounting for all PLC units
- Removable terminal blocks (standard)
- Built-in high-speed I/O for simple single axis motion applications (not available on all models)
- ZIPLink compatibility with 16-point discrete I/O option cards
- Control a small material positioning machine using built-in high-speed counting or pulse output I/O for cut-to-length, pick-and-place, speed monitoring, and more.
- Build a five axis speed or position controlled machine, with the built-in HS features plus up to four H0-CTRIO modules.
- Create a sequence controller using the drum instruction and discrete I/O for piece counting, sorting, stamping, filling, level control, and more.
- Build an events recorder using sensors and discrete I/O with the built-in real-time clock option function.
- Use the 10-30 VDC-powered units in remote locations for data monitoring and control.
- 4pt, 8pt and 10pt modules have plug-in terminal blocks (0.75mm2 wiring max.)
- 16-point option modules, are supplied without terminal blocks, and are intended to be connect to a variety of ZIPLink modules, including the low-cost feedthrough terminals, optional fuse, LED and even ZIPLink relay modules. The powerful 10A ZIPLink relay system will allow a DL05 to connect to high-current loads like contactors, solenoids and hydraulic valves.
(See ZIPLink section for our “five-second wiring solution.”)