DL06s analogue capabilities
A great fit for a wide variety of applications at a fraction of the competition's price. Install one of our analogue option modules and wire directly to pressure and level transmitters, proportional valves, AC drives and panel meters, etc.
Combine up to four 4-ch or 8-ch analogue input modules with our DL06 PLC for low-cost analogue monitoring. The DL06 supports its great analogue capabilities with eight PID loops with auto-tune and floating point math at no additional charge. If you want to do some complex analogue control, choose from the three combined input/output modules with this PLC.
Further details are available below:What type of analogue control can the DL06 handle?
- Analogue modules are the smallest and lowest priced in the industry
- Signal ranges of 0/4-20 mA, and 0-5/10 V, input and output available
- Thermocouple and RTD direct temperature sensor inputs, without external conditioning.
- Removable terminal blocks available on all modules
- Eight PID loops with auto-tune, and Automatic loop scheduling
- Fill-in charts for alarms and ramp/soak profiles
- DirectSOFT programming software includes the loop tune screen with trending
- Build a micro process controller using the PID loops, combined with up to four of the analogue option modules. Add a local operator interface to set and view parameters.
- Monitor and control the level of a remote tank, well, or pumping station by combining a DL06 with our industrial telephone modem.
- Create a Modbus RTU network of several DL06 PLCs, each with an analogue option module, for a low cost distributed control system.
- Even incorporate a PC HMI on the same network for a complete SCADA system.