|DL05 PLC units|
The DL05 micro PLC line includes eight PLC units, each with 8 built-in discrete inputs, 6 discrete outputs. One option slot adds analogue, HS count, or discrete I/O, additional Serial, Ethernet, Profibus, DeviceNet or Modbus communications, or a memory module with real-time clock and battery back-up.
- Eight units: 100-240 VAC or 12-24 VDC powered
- AC-powered I/O combinations:
AC-in/AC-out, AC-in/DC-out, AC-in/relay-out, DC-in/AC-out, DC-in/DC-out, DC-in/relay-out
- DC-powered I/O combinations: DC-in/DC-out(sink), and DC-in/Relay-out
|DL05/06 Discrete I/O option modules|
Discrete I/O option modules allow the DL05 PLC to expand with the needs of industrial control applications for just a few dollars more.
- 8-in, 110 VAC
- 10-in, 12-24 VDC
- 16-in, 20-28 VDC
- 10-out & 16-out 12-24 VDC
- 4 relay outputs, 5-30 VDC or 5-125 VAC
- 8 relay outputs, 6-27 VDC or 6-240 VAC
- Combo 4-in 12-24 VDC, 4-out 12-24 VDC
- Combo 4-in 12-24 VDC, 3 relay outputs
- 8 point input simulator module
|DL05/06 Analogue I/O option modules|
Using option modules, analogue I/O can be added to the DL05. These analogue modules are among the smallest and lowest-priced in the industry. 16-bit Resolution ... NEW! 16-Bit analogue modules offer higher resolution, higher density (8 channel), and output-only versions.
- 4 analogue inputs: 4-20 or 0-20 mA
- 4 analogue inputs: 0-5 V or 0-10 V
- 2 in / 2 out, 0-5 or 0-10 V
- 4 in / 2 out, 0-20 or 4-20 mA
- 4 in / 2 out, 0-5 or 0-10 V
- 4-channel RTD input
- 4-channel Thermocouple input
- 8 analog inputs: 4-20 mA or 0-20 mA
- 8 analogue inputs: 0-5 V or 0-10 V<
- 8 / 4 analogue outputs, 4-20 mA
- 8 / 4 analogue outputs, 0-10 V
|DL05/06 Communications & Networking|
Implement advanced networking solutions for the DL05 with DeviceNet, Ethernet (10 or 100 MBit), and Profibus Modules. The new D0-DCM module supports DirectNet and Modbus (slave) protocols.
- Data Communications - network interface to DirectNET and Modbus
- 10 baseT and 10/100 baseT Ethernet
- DeviceNET slave module
- Profibus slave communication module
- RS232C to RS422/ RS485 converters
|DL05 / 06 PLC ZipLinks|
ZIPLinks eliminate the tedious process of wiring programmable logic controller I/O to terminal blocks using half the space, at a fraction of the total cost of terminal blocks
- ZIPLinks are available for all PLC base units and all discrete input and output modules
|DL05/06 Speciality modules|
The D0-01MC memory cartridge (module) adds 32K battery backed CMOS RAM, external upload/ download controls and real time clock/calendar.
- Memory Cartridge (DL05 only)
- High-speed Counter I/O Module
- Triple-port BASIC Coprocessor
- Input Simulator
|Programming software & cables|
The new DirectSOFT5 software package offers a host of advanced features for easier PLC programming.
- Full-featured 32-bit Windows-certified programming for all DirectLOGIC PLCs
- ALL NEW IBox instructions
- FREE version allows a maximum of 100 words for programming, editing, and downloading
|DL05/06 Spare parts & Accessories|
Everything needed to get and keep a DL05 system up and running.
- Screws, fuses, connectors, module covers
- Batteries, cable kits
- Converters, adapters
- AutoCAD® Compatible Schematic Software