DirectLOGIC Programming Cables
|All DirectLogic PLC's can be programmed with DirectSOFT5 and a PC cable, or with the D2-HPP handheld programmer. We offer the following programming cables and handheld programmers:|
- D2-DSCBL - PC programming cable for DL05, DL06, DL105, DL205, and D3-350 CPUs and D4-450 CPUs
- DA-DSCBL - Programming cable kit that includes one each of D2-DSCBL, D3-DSCBL-1, D3-DSCBL-2, and D4-DSCBL cables
- D2-HPP - DL105 Handheld Programmer provides programming, testing and monitoring for all DL05, DL06, DL105, DL205 and D3-350 CPUs. Supports both RLL and RLLPLUS instructions and includes cable.
- D2-HPP-U - Upgrade kit to allow existing D2-HPP handheld programmers with firmware V1.82 or earlier to program the DL05, DL06 and DL105 units.
- D2-EE-1 - 8 K EEPROM for use with DL230, DL05 and DL06 CPUs, quantity of 2
- USB-RS232 6 ft. USB to RS-232C serial adapter cable transparently connects serial devices to PC applications via a USB port. USB-A male connector to 9-pin D-shell male connector.
PLC Programming Cable Selection
Since PLC's provide many different communication port possibilities, it is helpful to know exactly which communications cable is required. Use the table to choose the proper cable: