FREE CLICK-PLC Programming Software
The CLICK PLC family of components is designed to offer practical PLC features in a compact and expandable design, and at the same time offer the best ease-of-use. The CLICK PLC programming software can be downloaded for free from our Web site and provides an intuitive programming tool that will get you up and running quickly.
21 easy to use instructions
- The CLICK PLC supports a very simple but practical instruction set.
- The 21 easy-to-use instructions can cover most applications that are suitable for this class of PLC.
- (The CLICK PLC does not support DirectLOGIC Series PLC instructions.)
- View online CLICK software Help files
8,000 steps program memory
- The CLICK CPU module can store up to 8,000 steps (instructions) of ladder program in its flash EEPROM memory.
Decimal memory addressing
- The I/O numbering system is decimal to make it easier to count the number of I/O points and data registers.
- The powered CLICK CPU module by itself can be used as a complete PLC control system with eight input points and six output points built-in, or the system can be expanded with the addition of up to eight I/O modules.
- A variety of I/O modules are available for flexible and optimal system configuration.
- The CPUs have two built-in RS-232 communications ports. One port supports the Modbus RTU protocol only and can be used as the programming part.
- The other port supports either Modbus RTU or ASCII protocol. Both ports supply 5 VDC, so you can connect our C-more Micro-Graphic HMI panel without an additional power supply.
- The CLICK PLC system does not require a mounting base, which saves on space.
- The CLICK CPU and I/O modules are connected together via an integrated expansion port on the sides of the modules and sliding locking tabs on the top and bottom of all modules.